For both individual and institutional customers Dominick & Dominick offers a full range of financial services. As Dominick & Dominick uses independent third party research, financial institutions take advantage of our unbiased investment advice. Likewise, because our Financial Advisors have such vast experience, individual investors become our partners as we craft wealth management strategies that are unique to each one of our client's investment objectives. The services Dominick & Dominick offers include:
- Execution - web based or directly with your Dominick Financial Advisor.
- Rule 606 (formerly Rule 11Ac1-6)
- Investment Advisory Service - Dominick & Dominick offers access to separately managed accounts. Both equity and fixed income through our D&D Independent Advisors Program.
- Alternative investments - Private equity, hedge funds, and structured notes. ***
- Online account access, and much, much more...
Dominick & Dominick emphasizes relationship banking which assures our clients of continued attention to ongoing needs beyond one-time transaction oriented services. We provide:
- Excellent reputation and credibility in the marketplace.
- Recognized presence and substantial reputation in servicing the needs of middle market companies.
- Long-term corporate finance services focused on enhancing shareholder value by assisting in executing corporate strategy to realize long-term growth potential.
- International presence.
- Senior level bankers, each with over 10 years of experience, with high level corporate relationships with industry leaders.
- Long-term approach in building relationships.
Finance, Administration & Operations
No organization can survive without a strong backbone to support the expertise of the other business units. The FA&O professionals at Dominick & Dominick have a long track record of providing the support necessary to help the organization grow yet remain flexible enough to adapt to ever-changing industry requirements. Our FA&O teams consists of seasoned professionals in:
- Legal and Compliance
*** Investors should be aware that there are certain risks associated with investing in Alternative Investments and Hedge Funds. Hedge funds involve substantial risks and may result in complete loss of principal invested. Techniques employed in the management of alternative investments, such as leveraging and short selling, may accelerate potential losses. Hedge fund managers may utilize options, futures and derivatives, which may substantially increase volatility. Such investments often involve the trading of foreign securities, which are subject to high volatility caused by political instability, changes in exchange rates, and different political and accounting standards. Hedge funds often carry high expenses that must be offset by trading profits and interest income for the investments to be profitable.